Help bring the Jewish people home!
A Volunteer with Bridges for Peace must:
- Have a servant’s heart!
- Be a committed Christian.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to speak and communicate in English.
- Be in good health. See the FAQ for more information on health requirements.
- Have the recommendation of your family, pastor, and others in the community.
- Have funds prepared to cover your food, lodging and other monthly expenses as well as round-trip airfare to and from Israel. (See the FAQ)
- Have medical insurance that is valid outside your country in case of accident, injury or illness in Israel. (An expatriate insurance policy can be purchased in Israel through Bridges for Peace. More information is available upon request).
- Realize that during your term of service with BFP, you are not coming on a tour or a vacation, but to serve in a vital and needed staff position.
- Recognize that you are seen by the outside world as a volunteer with Bridges for peace, so the future of our work in Israel depends upon your Christian character and faithfulness.
- Your national office may require a processing fee of $35 US (or the equivalent in your country’s currency). Contact your national office for more information.
Free Weekly Israel Prayer Update & News
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. All other materials are property of Bridges for Peace. Copyright © 2017.
Website Site Design by J-Town Internet Services Ltd. - Based in Jerusalem and Serving the World.